Saturday 30 October 2010

I am writing again, finally!

I have been wanting to write a blog-post for a very long time but I end up not doing so for two reasons. The first one is because of the presumed idea of post turning out bad and other because of the laziness.

My life has been interesting for a past few weeks. The joy of having a camera tops the poll. So I went for a photo-walk with my friends just so that I can figure out how to use the camera and it was FUN. Although I spent hours shooting numerous shots on a single subject, the one shot that turns good gives you all the happiness and patience you need to do it all over again.

I am on F.R.I.E.N.D.S spree right now. Now don't start off with "I am a decade late" and stuff like that. I mean the only difference is you had fun then and I am having it NOW.

I have been reading this book called "SHANTARAM" which has to be the most amazing book I have read so far. Basically the city in the story is Mumbai and what we see as a dirty city is described so beautifully by the author that your perception is definitely bound to change. The vague review is because I haven't completed it yet. Thanks to my ecology teacher who seized it. (Oh that would be because I was reading in the class =p)

I ll keep more blogs coming.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for post and your blog. My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it ever since.
    Bharata Natyam | BharataNatyam Classes | Bharatanatyam Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very grateful post. The joy of having a camera tops the poll. So I went for a photo-walk with my friends.My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it even since 24 hour Des Moines Towing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a blogger, and i wrote my blog related to puyallup property managers. In this blog i wrote property related material.

    ReplyDelete